North Memorial endorses the Patients' Bill of Rights. Patient representatives are available to assist you with any concerns or questions regarding your rights as a patient. You may contact a patient representative at (763) 520-5095, or ask to speak with your nurse or unit manager.
Patients also have the responsibility to:
- Be considerate of the privacy and rights of others.
- Provide current and complete information about past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other health-related matters.
- Understand and question information regarding treatment and procedures.
- Take responsibility for your actions if you should refuse recommended treatment.
- Notify us if you have a health care directive, and provide us with a copy.
- Know the name of the person providing your treatment. All staff must wear photo identification.
- Continue care with follow-up appointments.